Stomp the Pedal
'Ohana' Aero Short Sleeve Tri Top (1 small left)
I was very hesitant to create a tri top, because in all of my testing and changing the pattern of the top, I am still yet to find the solution to keeping the tri top down.
Now even though I have not found the solution, I do have a suggestion! When purchasing my tri top, please know that it will ride up, if you have a small waist and hips. The only way to keep it in place is to add fasteners to both your tri top and tri bottoms. See link here.
The Ohana Aero Short Sleeve Tri Top has been designed to give you very flattering fit. The side panels are made of an Italian breathable carbon mesh with cooling/warming technology. The gripper around the bottom of the top is nice and wide and is designed to help stay down, but not guaranteed. Hence the fasteners are a must.
- UPF 50 protection
- YKK full length zipper. Once at the top, press down to lock it in place
- Inside zip flag to ensure the zip does not rub against your chest
- Specific aero dynamic sleeves, to ensure as you race into the wind, it glides seamlessly through your shoulders/arms. The ribbed fabrics provides multiple points to allow the wind to break and pass.
- Two pockets, with angled entry points
- minimal branding. Everything about Stomp the Pedal, is about the #BOLD design
- Flatlock stitching
- Stunning and soft Italian fabrics, designed to make you feel like you are wearing nothing
Important note - ladies who have a bigger bust and a smaller lower body, my trisuit will not be suitable. My recommendation would be to hold out for the two piece.
When selecting your size, please measure your gear you own that fits you the best and the compare to my size chart.